PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS API.
- Services. The Melco API is a Melco service that allows to use the Melco LiveDesigner API. Melco reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services or a portion or attribute thereof, or the offering of any information, good, content, product or service with or without notice. Melco shall not be liable to you or any third party should Melco exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service or part of it.
- Copyright And License. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access the API, use the Services for your personal, non-commercial, and commercial use.
- This license is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not use the Melco LiveDesigner APIs in connection with or to promote any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code, counterfeit goods, items subject to US embargo, hate materials (e.g. Nazi memorabilia) or materials urging acts of terrorism or violence, goods made from protected animal/plant species, recalled goods, hacking/surveillance/interception/descrambling equipment, cigarettes, illegal drugs and paraphernalia, unlicensed sale of prescription drugs and medical devices, pornography, prostitution, body parts and bodily fluids, stolen products and items used for theft, fireworks, explosives, and hazardous materials, government IDs, police items, unlicensed trade or dealing in stocks and securities, gambling items, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes, non-transferable items such as airline tickets or event tickets, non-packaged food items, weapons and accessories;
- All calls to the Melco API must reference the API Key issued to you as an approved licensee.
- You agree to keep the API Key confidential, and not to share it with any third party. You may not sell, lease, share, transfer, or sublicense the Melco APIs.
- You may not use the Melco APIs in a product or service that competes with products or services offered by Melco;
- You further agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Melco API or any data provided by Melco.
- Trademarks and Service Marks. Melco reserves all rights to the Melco name, logo(s) and links to Melco (“Melco Brand & Links”). You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access this API, use the Services for your personal, non-commercial, and commercial use. You agree to use the Services in accordance with the Melco API Attribution Requirements set forth below. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site.
- Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the Melco API or Melco Brand & Links in any way that is unlawful, or harms Melco, its service providers, its suppliers, your end users, or any other person. Further, pursuant to Section 10 below, Melco may terminate your use of the Melco API and Melco Brand & Links if and when Melco determines that your use is inappropriate.
- NO WARRANTIES. THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, DATA, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR IMAGES.
- LIABILITY LIMITATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL MELCO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE MELCO API. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Intellectual Property. The Melco API, including related data (“Melco Data”) and Melco Brand & Links are the property of Melco, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Melco and its licensors.
- Termination. Melco may change, suspend or discontinue the Melco API and suspend or terminate your use of the Melco API, and/or Melco Brand & Links at any time for any reason, without notice. You may also terminate by ceasing to use the Melco API Melco Data, and Melco Brand & Links, removing implementation of the Melco API from your Web site(s), and deleting all copies of Melco Data and Melco Brand & Links.