Manage Using Online Tool
To manage designs click on my account on top, logon if not already, then click Manage web service
***NOTE: Management tools have changed, this documentation is out of date
1) Upload Designs (Vector or Embroidery)
1) Click on designs tab in left bar and then click "Upload Files" in main bar. You can create sub folders under Designs by clicking on "Create New Folder" to upload files to. The folders can contain vectors and/or embroidery designs.
2) Browse to files to upload then hit ok. Once files finish uploading you should see list of files.
The links on the right labeled (Image,Design,Stitch Player,Info) give you the rest urls to access web service. When your logged in to your account you don't need to use an Authentication scheme with REST url's to test them. To integrate with your website you do however.
2) Upload/Manage Embroidery Alphabets
1) Click on Alphabets tab, click upload files to upload embroidery alphabet (.OFA).
- The alphabets with a checkbox in front of them are alphabets you've uploaded. The other alphabets are Global alphabets available to all users and can't be modified (there are 100+ embroidery alphabets installed)
- The links on the right labeled (Image,Design,Stitch Player,Info) give you the rest urls to access web service. When your logged in to your account you don't need to use an Authentication scheme with REST url's to test them. To integrate with your website you do however.The links to the right give you rest url's
3) Upload/Manage Truetype fonts
Managing truetype fonts is almost identical to managing embroidery alphabets. The only difference is you click the Fonts link in the left bar to manage them. The only format supported is .TTF
The fonts with a checkbox by them are userfonts you've uploaded. The other fonts are system fonts.
Referencing your userfonts by filename.ttf will use first face in font. If you wish to use different face name reference font by facename,file.ttf. System fonts are referenced by facename in list.